- With a degree in IT or Computer Science / Engineer.
- With at least 3-5 year solid experience as Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities of MIS Manager:
- Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the employees and the managers of the company
- Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
- Look after the maintenance of he computer systems and make sure that all the departments are functioning properly
- Collect necessary specifications for each department and make sure that their requirements are met
- Develop and manage staff to monitor technology staff and oversee policies and procedures of the company
- Look after the purchase of the software and hardware systems and plan proper budget and quotations for the systems
- Provide training and necessary assistance for the employees involved in implementation and maintenance of the software systems
- Train the employees in using information systems and help them understand the configuration of the systems
Technical Skills Required by MIS Manager:
- Should be proficient working with all types of operating systems such as Android, Microsoft, Linux, Unix, DOS, etc.
- Should understand the specifications of the software to be installed in the computers and make necessary pre-installations
- Ability to troubleshoot any kind of systems related problems and maintain security of the systems
- Proficient working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems, etc.
Key Skills Required by a MIS Manager:
- Expertise in planning and maintaining enterprise hardware and software
- Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
- Focused on best practices and models that are used in the industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the employees
- Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects
- Experienced in managing information systems projects